Tanner Trosko Music Scholarship
Any child who has musical potential deserves the opportunity to nurture this talent to its full extent. Many children lack the chance to receive music lessons due to financial need. The Ridgefield Public Schools Foundation wants to help alleviate this financial barrier for families and students so they can reach their full musical potential.
Thanks to a generous donation, the RPSF is now proud to offer the Tanner Trosko Music Scholarship. In honor of Tanner's legacy, this need-based scholarship is open to students enrolled in Ridgefield School District (K-12) to cover the cost of individual or group music lessons and instrument rental (if required for lessons) through Ridgefield Community Education or Opus School of Music.
- Must be an enrolled student attending school in RSD (K-12)
- Proof of financial need
- Acceptance into an existing program at RSD Community Education or Opus School of Music
Application and Funding:
- Each applicant must complete the application form to receive a grant.
- We accept applications on an ongoing basis and review applications the second Wednesday of each month during our normal board meetings.
- Scholarships will be paid directly to the Ridgefield School District or Opus School of Music.
- Funding will cover 1 term of classes through Ridgefield Community Education or up to one year of instruction at Opus School of Music.
- Completed application
- Use the scholarship proceeds only for the intended use.
- Proof of enrollment in an RSD school
- Proof of financial need (after receiving a complete application, RPSF will contact you regarding additional documents to support financial need).
- Most recent report card
To learn more about available lessons and programs contact:
Opus School of Music
414 Pioneer St.
Ridgefield, WA 98642
Opus School of Music Website